Laineys Lair

Thursday 27 May 2010


Sorry I haven't been active here lately was ill over Christmas then my Mum passed away. I kinda lost all interest in PSP in general but now after a holiday starting to refgain some interest.


I have been playing with different toys and kinda like the effects, so will hopefully get some backgrounds done to share. (the above tag is the kind I have been experimenting with, check the background)


In the meantime if any of my visitors here would like to join a very friendly PSP group I am in then please visit us HERE If you like tags or make them to share then it is the place for you. We also have challenges and a few other activities.


WE are FULLY copyright compliant so all tags you post must have the appropriate copyright on them and license number if appropriate.


We'd love to see you visit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home